San Ramon Youth Cricket
About the program
San Ramon Cricket Association (SRCA) Youth program for Cricket started in April 2016. The objective of the youth wing is to coach, nurture and develop children (boys & girls), ages 6 through 16, in the game of cricket and form the next generation of cricketers.
Whether itís your childís first experience of cricket or he/she is a representative player, you will have fun, improve and be challenged to move on to the next level. SRCA Youth Wing is aimed to provide young kids with the necessary skills to constantly improve their game and be more confident in their own ability.
Experienced professional coaches conduct the coaching program based on three skill level groupings Ė Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
San Ramon Cricket Association for youth brings unique advantages:
- Local grounds and facilities including batting cages and professional bowling machine
- Lots of opportunities to play internal games, external games, domestic & international tournaments under appropriate age groups
- San Ramon adult cricket league is around for several years
- Veteran coaches with lots of experience in working with youth cricketers
- Emphasis on playing more matches
If you are interested in being part of the youth cricket family please click here to fill in the details regarding your child and contact information for us to contact you.
In case of any questions you can contact us.